- Download 79
- File Size 9.14 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date September 13, 2018
- Last Updated September 27, 2018
Training Manual: ICS / SEMS / NIMS Combined Course (CSTI G191)
This course consists of an introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS), Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS), and the National Incident Management System (NIMS). By the end of this course participants will have completed the IS 100, IS 200, SEMS and NIMS (IS 700).
- Provide an overview and comparison of ICS, SEMS, and NIMS
- Identify the benefits of using these systems for incident and emergency management
- Identify the organizational principles of these systems
- Be prepared to respond in the event of an emergency or disaster
Comments are closed.